Saturday, August 7, 2010

It's been a while...

It's been a while since my last post on here. I have been meaning to do it, but every time I sit down, I either can't form the words or I lose interest. Not anymore! I have to get one in, even if it is short, sweet and to the point.

You know how you just know when you've met someone special - whether it be friends or something more. There is this feeling of happiness, joy, giddiness. That happened to me recently. I met someone who is very special and we hit it off quite well. The unfortunate thing about all of this, he was moving back home.

The similarities were eerily familiar to mine not so long ago. He wasn't happy with his current situation. He missed his friends and family. And he just felt like he needed to go home. How could I fault him for that? I had felt the same just a couple of months before. Still, there is a bit of a hole left over as a result. Little does he know (or maybe he already does), he has helped me in many ways.

So, he is off doing what I am doing now - living life the way we needed in order to keep our sanity. I wish him the best of luck and I know our paths will cross again.

No comments:

Post a Comment